Young Irrigation Professionals Forum

Clear all

Water Reporting

Irrigation Australia
Member Admin

Water reporting

If you are a water meter holder that holds a licence or works approval, or a water industry entity (i.e. a company or local council that provides a retail water service or a retail sewerage service), you may be required to meter your water and provide us with the meter readings.

Read more about your water reporting requirements below.

Water meter holders in prescribed water areas

Provide a meter self-read

Provide your meter read by submitting a meter reading form.

For further information CLICK HERE

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Irrigation Australia
Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2021 1:34 pm