Young Irrigation Professionals Forum

Clear all

Exemption for Inactive Works

Irrigation Australia
Member Admin

Inactive works are not required to have a meter. This applies to both surface and groundwater works.

Before a work will be tagged as inactive, the water user needs to demonstrate the work is not physically capable of taking water.

To register a work as inactive, WaterNSW customers should apply through WaterNSW and local government water authorities and other Department customers should apply through the Natural Resource Access Regulator

Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2021 12:31 pm